“As a new restauranteur, I was looking for a coach to give me the confidence I needed going into a post COVID-19 market. I found exactly what I was looking for in Doug Radkey and KRG Hospitality. His expertise in the industry far exceeded my expectations and has provided me with the resources to succeed and thrive. I am beyond grateful for the coaching he has provided to date and would recommend him highly to anyone searching for guidance through the start-up stage.”
– Carol, The Pinery, Orlando Florida
KRG Momentum is a 1-on-1 coaching subscription with two unique programs: one for the start-up stage, and one for the operational and growth stage.
Whichever stage you’re in, KRG Momentum can help you either navigate the intricacies of starting a bar, restaurant, or hospitality business, or help you stabilize and grow your currently operating business.
How does it work?
- Receive an approachable coach for you and your project. They’ll review and navigate your start-up questions and challenges, and be your compass to provide you with a clear path towards a successful opening.
- Receive weekly 1-on-1 video/phone sessions with access to a private calendar: a weekly session in which we evaluate the past week and define required actions for the next week with a focus on budgets, timelines, and industry-specific consulting.
- Your dedicated coach is also available for second opinions and the review of: business plans, location, concept, branding, layouts, equipment, menu, service, technology, labor, culture, financial optimization, system development, operations, marketing, and overall strategic clarity.
- Your coach will help you see the blind spots throughout your project, positioning you to maintain your budget and desired opening date.
- Your coach will help you make strong educated decisions throughout your start-up project that will have a positive impact on the successful start of your restaurant, bar or hospitality brand.
- We will begin with an in-depth discovery session to uncover the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of your business which will be followed by a strategic 3-month or 90-day roadmap.
- Receive weekly 1-on-1 video/phone sessions with access to a private calendar: a weekly session in which we evaluate the past week and define required actions for the next week with a focus on revenue, systems, culture, and much more.
- Your dedicated coach is also available to help you review your profit & loss statements, menu engineering reports, labor scheduling reports, menu design, online reviews, marketing campaigns, service sequence, and other pain-points you may be experiencing.
- Your coach will help you make strong educated decisions that will improve both revenue and profit margins within 90 days while working less hours per week at your bar or restaurant!
- If you’re ready to both stabilize and scale your currently operating business to margins you never thought possible—the KRG Momentum Program is for you!