The 2023 Mission
It’s my mission this year to educate hundreds of people throughout North America on how to strategically start a successful bar or restaurant business.
The numbers don’t lie: 60-70% of bars and restaurants will close within the first 12-24 months. The number one reason for this high failure rate? The lack of strategic clarity.
This live workshop will prepare and educate the audience on the non-negotiable plans needed to win in this industry. The process we will go through during this workshop has helped KRG Hospitality clients boast a 0% failure rate within those same 12-24 months.
The time is now to think big and focus on opportunities. This workshop will go over the requirements, costs, characteristics, systems, mindset, and strategy plans that are 100% non-negotiable to start a successful brand in this industry. After this workshop, attendees will leave with the confidence, understanding, and tools needed to WIN!
"Doug has delivered a number of mind-altering sessions for us with knowledge that has helped set the stage to a really successful conference year after year.” - Chuck Nervick; MediaEdge
“I truly appreciate your dedication to our shows. You bring a level of active engagement that always develops positive feedback for us. Thank you!” - Patricia; Clarion Events
“Doug is an insightful speaker with thought-provoking ideas who did a terrific job at our annual Nightclub & Bar Conference in Las Vegas.” - Jeremiah Batucan; Questex
Looking to Add a Speaker to Your Program, Team Meeting, or Event?
Doug Radkey is Available for The Following:
- Annual Conferences
- Panel Discussions
- Hospitality Schools
- Association Workshops
- Webinars & Podcasts
Signature Session: The Non-Negotiables
- The six characteristics of a winning hospitality brand
- The mindset that you as an owner or leader require to be successful
- The detailed roadmap of the journey; from idea to opening and beyond
- A deep-dive into the non-negotiable start-up plans you need; feasibility studies, conceptulization, brand identity, marketing plans, technology plans, business plans, and financial planning
Other Available Session Topics:
- Strategy Plan Deep-Dive (Single Plans)
- Developing a Profitable Menu
- Curating an Epic Beverage Program
- Hacking the New Normal
- A copy of ‘Hacking the New Normal’ written by Doug Radkey ($25 Value)
- A copy of KRG Hospitality’s 2023 bar / restaurant start-up guide
- 2-Hours of 1-on-1 Consulting, Booked After The Workshop ($499 Value) Provided as a Giveaway to Attendee(s).
Your host, Doug Radkey, is a hospitality consultant, author, keynote speaker, and entrepreneur who works behind the scenes to develop scalable, sustainable, profitable, memorable, and consistent hospitality businesses.
With a focus on independent bar, restaurant, and boutique hotel properties, Doug and his team turn vision into strategic clarity with the gold standard of solutions for new or seasoned operators looking to successfully start or grow their hospitality business.
Doug is the founder and President of KRG Hospitality Inc., an agency that is not only cultivated, but creative and connected with a presence found throughout North America and the Eastern Caribbean. Since 2009, Doug and KRG Hospitality have worked with hundreds of start-up brands thereby positioning KRG to become the industry’s start-up and development experts.
Book an Intro Call to Discuss Your Speaker Requirements: